Each package has been designed from some of our most popular combinations. However, if you want to pick and choose something from a different package, each can be customized to match your unique desires.
Use our lighting design expertise to transform your regular reception hall into something that is uniquely yours. No settle for someone who just throws down lights anywhere, make your space shine with our different options.
If you want another great way to make memories during your reception, our Photobooth will not only add more laughs, but also provides a unique wedding favor for your guests!
One of the Best Decisions of our Wedding
Dan was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He easily made time to meet with us more than once before the wedding, got to know us, and made sure that our night turned out even better than we had expected. Beyond that, he created the best dance floor atmosphere I have ever experienced at a wedding. Our best wedding pictures are from the reception, everyone is smiling and having a blast. There were people on the dance floor who notoriously do not dance at weddings. Without a doubt, choosing Dan as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.
THANK YOU DC Entertainment, I am glad we were a great fit!
Dan was not just our DJ, he was our perfect fit: he provided beautiful up-lighting in colors that matched our color scheme, a personalized & custom monogram (matched our wedding invitation), helped plan our party with fun new ideas, and was our music guru who not only helped with our reception but our ceremony too!
- This past weekend, I had the joy of playing for Michael & Kelsey Down’s wedding reception at Herman & Luther’s in Montoursville, PA. Mike and Kelsey wanted to make sure we created a party for all of their friends likeRead More »
- Andrew & Sarah Chan’s wedding at Colonial Pines Special Occasions in Lewisburg was an awesome time, despite a few rain showers. If you haven’t been to Colonial Pines, they have a beautiful yard in front of a colonial style farmRead More »
- So what happens when you take two dairy farmers from different states and have them meet at a Guernsey convention in Indiana? You get Tom and Holly McCarty’s wedding on a neighbor’s farm in Hughesville, PA complete with an appearanceRead More »
- I love what I do, and getting to work with new couples is always a great experience. Add in a new unique venue and it makes for a really awesome day. I had the pleasure of playing for Aimee &Read More »
- A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of playing for Frank & Kate Hummel’s wedding ceremony and reception at Herman & Luther’s in Montoursville, PA. Frank and Kate had reached out to me a few months ago wanting toRead More »