Each service below can be put together into a custom package to match exactly the elements you want without spending money on the pieces you don’t.
Our services start at $1,900 and range to about $3,500 with our most popular selection at $2,700.
Providing music and microphones for your ceremony is just the beginning. I will work with you and your officiant to help your ceremony to be as beautiful as you envision. Your guests are there to see you get married, let’s make sure they can hear it too. Services include a dedicated sound system for the ceremony (so no downtime for the reception) with music, 2 lapel mics so your guests can hear every word by your officiant and you and your spouse reciting your vows, and a handheld microphone on a stand if you have any additional readers.
Reception – DJ/MC & Dance Floor Lighting
Fun… memorable… party… great time… stress free. Do these words describe the type of wedding reception you want? Let’s make it happen. When it comes to your wedding day, the day should be about you, and that’s where the focus will be. I will work with you beforehand to find out exactly what you want for your reception. Then through working with your vendors, we will help coordinate the event so that you have as little to worry about as possible allowing you to really enjoy your day.
Uplighting is used to take most any venue up a notch. Match the colors of your wedding, the bridesmaid’s dresses, or even just pick your favorite color and enhance the elegance of your reception. We can use it for the entire room or to focus a special area such as behind the head table.
Put your mark on your venue. Names, dates, designs… the possibilities are endless. From static to motion monograms let’s design a special look for you.
Audiomazing Love Story
Every couple has a story. How you met, what led to that first date, special moments, and eventually the proposal that escalated the journey to your wedding day. Not all of your guests may be aware of those special details. Let’s tell the story together. I will interview you and your fiancé and then create a story that uses your voices to tell the story with me.
Nothing against your photographer, but with a photo booth your guests often create fun, crazy (and sometimes goofy) shots, that they might not with another person holding the camera. And the great thing is they can take them with them right then and there. Photo booth photos make great weddings gifts for your guests to look back on years later (seriously, how long would that candy you were thinking about getting last). Here’s what you get with a booth from D.C. Entertainment.
- Unlimited pictures for the length of the event
- Digital share for instant text/email to your guests so they can upload to their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc accounts (*internet or cell service availability required*)
- An attendant to run the booth for you and help your guests in and out
- Props and signs included
- Photo strip designed specifically for you with your names and wedding date or event/logo printed on the pictures
- Custom photo album with slip in slots for the photos (no messy glue sticks) and a spot for guests to sign (think Visual Guest Book)
- A Thumb drive at the end of the night with all pictures taken (did someone say… black mail?)
Whether it’s slideshows, monograms, or special video montages played during your special dances, TVs can help add amazing visuals for your wedding.
Copyright 2021 - All Rights Reserved | D.C. Entertainment
- Top Photo - Tasha Puckey Photography
- Middle photo - Dear Grace Photography
- Headshot - Tasha Puckey Photography
- Bottom photo - Tasha Puckey Photography